Today after sleeping late I woke up ate breakfast, yelled at my sister to get out of the bathroom, and headed to Fun Depot. Fun Depot is the Ashville equivalent to Mr Biggs. This place is great and is owned by a Christian family. After some time in the Depot I came to the conclusion that people from North Carolina can't play lazertag at all. After being in several games playing one verses eight people and winning all the games I played I wished that there were some cadets to play against. After that we headed to the mall and I spent a hour and a half wandering around Barnes and Nobel I finally decided on a cartoon and short novel. nothing else interesting has happened since then. -Brook
Celebrate with me, friends!
Raise your glasses—"To life! To love!" Song of Songs 5:1
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment