Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3

Today almost started with a bang for me. We went to Temple Square and toured the Assembley Hall and the Tabernacle. While in those places I was yelled at for trying to take a video and using the LCD screen on my camera instead of the viewfinder. After the tour ended the sisters came over and made sure that I deleated all that was recorded. At that point I was ready for the Men In Black to show up. After that we went to the Dream Center. When there we met Alfred, the pastor. He told us what his church was doing in the area. By the way he shames Woodmens service record. We then went to an elementary school and cleaned up. It was fun being watched by kids saying "who are they?" We also went to an apartment complex and passed out flyers for Backpack to School, a registeration promotion. Alfred then asked us if we wanted international food, and took us to a tongan restaurante. They had some of the best food I have ever had! Later after a great church service and youth group it was time to say goodnight with tears to our short made friends. during that time God used a girl to help a 3 year drug addict to give up drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment