On the 24th we left Ashland Wisconsin saying goodbye to the Vik's. We then drove to Milwaukee to drop my Dad off at the airport to fly back to the Springs. after a few Hours we left the airport thankful that he had gotten another filght home since his original flight was cancelled. We arrived in Lafayette Indiana, Home of Purdue University. The next day we drove to Ashville North Carolina. We arrived at 8 local time. The last few days have been spent talking with my Mom and Grandmother, waching TV, sleeping late, and eating good food. Today a miracal arrived in my hands. While I was in Ashland a SD card of mine was reformatted and I lost about 200 pictures. I took the SD card to Iris Photo/Graphics and they were able to recover all of my pictures on the card. This small Camera shop was Increadible! My Compliments to the store. Right now I am listening to a Jorge Roman CD and eating banana pudding. God bless. -Brook
P.S. I will be back in Colorado on the 4th and I have my phone back so you can text me.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment